Friends, welcome back to Conquered 4 Life. Very happy to be bringing you Season 2 of my podcast chronicling my journey through the weird wild world of music and "the biz". This year I am embarking on a mission to release new music with a new record label and maybe even get my songs into some movies and whatnot. Will I be successful? Who knows! Either way, me and Chris "The Genie" Biagini will be talking our way through the adventure, with a new guest in each monthly installment over the course of this year.
This first episode features the much aforementioned but never before podcast-present producer and songwriter Patrick Tape Fleming, and our discussion focuses primarily on questions from listeners about the infinite nuances of writing original songs.
Season 2, Episode 1 covers:
- News from the Front Row: Writing for Record Labels & The Movies + Genie's Netflix & Chill with Death
- Songwriting: Favorite & Underrated Songwriters + Bad Songs by The Beatles + Writing Under Pressure, Writing with a Family, Writing for Performance + Can Songwriting be Taught?
- Build-A-Band Workshop: Naming a Band (Vote: Should we name Genie's band "Dig Deep" or "Daydrunk Monk"?)
- Mandate 4 A Man-Date: Patrick Sends Us On A Mission
- On The Road: Sam Vicari Writes A Song About A Girl He Never Met
- & more!
Podcast logo by Eddie Fieg.