An every-other-week or so "podcast" from me, Christopher Ford (Christopher the Conquered, Gloom Balloon, Maximum Ames Records) in which I discuss recent happenings in my little world of music with my friend and bad music lover Chris Biagini aka "The Genie".
In Episode 9, we discuss:
- Should we have an intro?
- An apology. Again.
- Should we not say “African American”?
- Genie is happy!
- The control room vs. the live room
- How to name your band
- How my show in Chicago got cancelled two hours before load-in
- Crowd-funding: Why it can be ok and why maybe it can’t be sometimes
- How to do social media: the 70-20-10 rule
- The Ryan Adams “bump” and our “personal” conversation - (Note: this was recorded before recent Reddit happenings. Those will be discussed in the next episode. Yes? Yes.)
- New experiences
Listen to all episodes at: christophertheconquered.com/podcast
Also - we are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
Check out The Genie's blog: geniewithabenie.tumblr.com