In Episode 8, we discuss:
- Masturbating to Dave Matthews: Confessions from my diary
- How I view music
- Race & Rock n Roll
- What is “Rock & Roll”?
- Does Des Moines have a “hood”?
- Your city’s “other” music scene
- Is your gangsta rap legit? Math has the answer!
- What does “nice” mean?
- It’s ok for blacks to be famous and successful as long as they’re entertaining whites
- Thanks for all the great music, Racism!
- I like Kanye
- Do white people think all music made by black people is hip-hop?
- Only white people listen to Macklemore
- Insurance and genres
- Easiest way to get booked for anything is by being easy to work with
- Can a black artist ask to stay at a stranger’s house from stage?
- The subgenres of hip hop (wow)
- Why do we have “socially conscious” hip-hop? And do only white people listen to it?
- Getting your fair share isn’t enough
- Apple Music: Anyone know what’s up with this?
- Thanks to our 400 listeners! Whoa! By the way, I do give a fuck, I just was a little OD's on High Lifes. Thank you.
- An analysis of the lyrics of Scars On Broadway: Truly inane.
- What Happened, Miss Simone? Tragedy defined.
Listen to all episodes at: christophertheconquered.com/podcast
Also - we are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
Check out The Genie's blog: geniewithabenie.tumblr.com