Episode 12 features another track from my forthcoming studio album I'm Giving Up On Rock & Roll! Conquered 4 Life is an every-so-often, not so regularly recurring "podcast" from me, Christopher Ford (Christopher the Conquered, Gloom Balloon, Maximum Ames Records) in which I discuss recent happenings in my little world of music with my friend and bad music lover Chris Biagini aka "The Genie".
In Episode 12, we discuss:
- Music & Sex: Two Things That Make You Sweat
- Does trying to have sex make you a worse musician?
- Christopher hesitates to talk about sexual activity
- Love-Making Music: Can we stop having sex so I can listen to this band?
- Feeding the Monster: High-Risk Behavior in the Music Industry
- Big Distro + Baby Labels
- Radio: Rising (and Falling) through the Charts
- Publicity: A Garbage Can for Money
- Christopher Finally Has Time To Write and Record a Song For You
- The Word from the Industry: Why my music is “inherently unlicensable”
- More Live Music Pet Peeves
- Less Than Stellar Buns: Genie Starts a Theoretical Band & Genuinely Excites Christopher (Insert Heavy Breathing Here)
- The Power of Data on the Road: Predicting How Much Merch You’ll Sell and Changing the Game
- Another Bad Idea from Christopher the Conquered
- Millionaires Have 7 or More Streams of Revenue: How Many Do Musicians Have?
- Music to Make Love To
Listen to all episodes at: christophertheconquered.com/podcast
Also - we are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
Check out The Genie's blog: geniewithabenie.tumblr.com
Podcast logo by Eddie Fieg.